Here’s another round-up of what I bought from Amazon last month: a mix of my favorite motherhood items, home décor, and even a few fun things to do with the kids this Summer – check it out:
- I ordered this bubble machine to add some fun and whimsy at Milly’s first birthday party over the weekend and this thing pumps out the bubbles – the kids absolutely loved it!
- I’ve been adding lamps throughout the house and have fallen in love with a new lamp shade and am putting it on all the lamps. It’s classic but also a little bit fun too.
- The bunny brought this pack of sun art paper for Easter and I think it’ll make for a fun summery project to do with the kids once the sun comes out in full force. I love finding little gifts that double as fun activities too.
- As I mentioned above, I’ve been adding lamps throughout the house but one in particular is not near an outlet so these emergency light bulbs are perfect to illuminate the lamp without having to plug it in. They’re re-chargeable and screw right into the socket base and can be turned on with the flick of a switch. This is the perfect solution for room arrangements where the furniture is floating in the center of the room.
- We had been using a hand-me-down mirror for Milly but it finally broke and I ordered this back seat mirror as a replacement. Its sleek, minimal, and I can see her crystal clear.
- I’ve been looking for a better way to manage our book situation and decided to give these wall baskets a go – I figured I could create a mini reading corner for Emie in her room and store all her books in these wire book baskets. I’ll give you a better look once it’s completed.
- With Milly now fully transitioned into her new space, I purchased another box of my favorite baby hangers to hang all her teeny tiny clothes.
- Bath time has gotten a little crazy lately with an active baby so I purchased this non slip bath mat to help make the big bath tub a little safer for Milly. So far, so good. I like that it has a TON of suction cups and comes in a bunch of colors.