The Him + Her gift guides below are just a bunch of things Sikmon and I have, love, and use every day. Us adults have worked hard, kept the kids alive all year, we deserve something nice under the tree this year too!
I don’t know why but buying gifts for Sikmon is some form of torture – year after year he’s never any help and says he doesn’t want anything – but then proceeds to buy himself everything LOL. I rounded up all his favorites from the past year plus a few no-brainer gift options for the men in your life.
- GOLF NET // for the golf enthusiast – use in the garage or in the backyard
- THERMOS // a regular ol coffee cup just wasn’t cutting it for Sikmon while he’s been working from home so he upgraded his coffee mug to this thermos and his coffee stays hot for hours. HOURS!
- PORTABLE HEATER // we have one of these and use this all the time! For camping, at the beach, or just cold mornings when we’re out on the fields for sports – it’s a great accessory and provides a nice heat source for chilly days.
- WHOLE BEAN COFFEE // a pricey bag of coffee but Sikmon swears by it – says its the best tasting at home coffee he’s ever had (I don’t drink coffee so I’ll just take his word for it)
- SOLAR POWER BANK // we use these regularly when we’re planning to be out of the house for long periods of time. We keep one in each car in case of emergency. I love that it has a solar charging option too.
- LEATHERMAN // the tool that does it all
- COOLER BACKPACK // for the adventure loving dude – this backpack has 13k 4.5 star reviews!
- PROJECTOR // Sikmon just got one of these and come summer we’ll be streaming movies in the backyard. Who wants to come over?
- MASSAGER GUN // Sikmon and I both use this equally because we both have back issues and using the gun for a few minutes helps us feel better. I even took it to the hospital when I gave birth to Milly haha
- PORTABLE SPEAKER // we keep one of these in the garage but I love that it’s waterproof and can be taken anywhere when you want to play music anywhere
This list is basically a list of all my favorite things and/or things I’ve requested as gifts this year! I usually make it a point to ask for things that are just for me or things I want but would never buy myself. I tend to be really bad at self care and spending money on myself so I use the holidays as an opportunity to ask for things I want but can’t bring myself to buy because they aren’t necessarily a need – anybody else like that too?
- BLUETOOTH SPEAKER // a nice looking speaker with excellent sound quality
- PILLOW // I’ve said this many times before but this pillow changed my sleep for the better. Invest in a good nights sleep – you deserve it!
- CARD WALLET and WRISTLET // I desperately need one of these. I’m constantly juggling and carrying multiple kids/bag and this small card wallet and wristlet would allow me to be hands-free while still having all the essentials
- NEW BALANCE SNEAKERS // the perfect errand running sneaker. Comes in multiple colors and wide width too.
- SUNGLASSES // chic and oversized – I grab the most over all the others I own
- BLANKET // I’m always on the hunt for a cozy blanket and this looks it might be the one.
- LINK NECKLACE // hoping to add this to my necklace stack
- BRACELET STACK // everything in this shop is beautiful – I want to get a personalized bracelet to represent each of my kiddos
- HAIR DRYER BRUSH // drying my hair always feels so daunting but this tool has 318k (!!!) five star reviews so I’m excited to try this out for that just-out-of-the-salon look
- TRAVEL MUG // the cult favorite travel mug that I am obsessed with. It’s the straw for me.
- MESSENGER BAG // I’m a huge fan of this bag brand – I own two!
- TRIPOD // whether you take pictures for the gram or you’re just a Mom taking photos of your kiddos, you need one of these. Makes taking family photos a breeze.
- BIRKENSTOCKS // Birks are back and these are hands down my favorite sandal
My favorite part of Christmas is stuffing stockings so much so that instead of gifting each other big gifts, Sikmon and I often just agree to gift each other a stocking full of really nice and thoughtful smaller items.
UNIVERSAL SOCKET // SCALP SCRUBBER // KEYCHAIN MULTI-TOOL // SCRUNCHIES // POCKET HAMMER // POO-POURRI // HAIR CLIPS // PORTABLE SPEAKER // POP SOCKET WALLET // SLEEP MASK // REUSEABLE CUP // LIP MASK // SMART OUTLETS // CONTOUR GAUGE // FACE ROLLER // ICE ROLLER // MAGNETIC CUFF // NAIL FILE // HAIR BRUSH // SWEAT BANDS