Gift guides are rolling out every Monday and if you missed last week’s gift guide for Toddlers + Preschoolers, check it out here.
Today I’m back with another gift guide and this time it’s FOR HER! Basically it’s everything I love plus a whole bunch of things I wouldn’t mind seeing under the tree Christmas morning. 2020 was a rough year – not only was there the global pandemic, but we miscarried in May so I spent most of the year in leggings and a top knot while navigating through some heavy stuff. A lot of what I chose for this gift guide are things to pamper myself with after such a trying year and things to help me (and all of you) focus a bit more on self-care / self-love in 2021. Here’s to a better 2021 and a few nice gifts to go along with it.
GIFT GUIDE FOR HER PART ONE
- Tote Bag // I received one of these bags last year for my birthday and it’s the ultimate “mom” bag. Big enough to hold all the mommy necessities but stylish too. I’ve been drooling over this one too.
- Sunglasses // I’ve purchased these once before but they somehow disappeared so hopefully they show up under the Christmas tree this year (wink, wink)!
- Spiral Hair Ties // the only kind of hair tie that I use these days for maximum hold.
- Trinket Dish // the cutest catch-all dish for corralling everything on your nightstand. I love the ruffle detail!
- Live-In Leggings // my all time favorite leggings comes in plus size and maternity sizes too. Well worth the price – they truly are live-in as the name suggests!
- Ankle Bootie // I’m a big fan of this brand and love that their shoes are made of sustainable materials and get better with every wash!
- Flat Iron // my current flat iron has seen better days and when I went looking for a replacement this one came highly recommended by several people.
- Spin Brush // this year especially has had me wanting to take better care of my skin. It’s been feeling so dry and flakey lately so I figured that this little gadget would help a ton.
- Face Oil // in the vein of better skincare, if Chrissy Teigen speaks highly of this oil, it must be good!
- Pillow // my new favorite pillow has literally changed the way I sleep.
- Eye Mask // a sleep mask is must have for me for optimum sleep.
- Diffuser // the only diffuser I own – I love it so much I bought 4! Plus everything is 30% off right now for their Black Friday sale!
- Journal // Promptly offers a wide variety of journals to notate the most special moments in life. I have and use this one.
GIFT GUIDE FOR HER PART TWO
- Leather wallet // love the quality and simplicity of this wallet plus it’s made of leather so you know it’ll stand the test of time
- Re-useable travel mug // I’m always looking for ways to reduce waste and I love this re-useable travel mug plus I love that it’s collapsible for easy carrying
- Slip-on sneaker // I have these in black and when you love something so much, how can you not buy them in every color?
- Slippers // I’ve never been a slipper person (my feet get too hot) but I could see myself wearing a sandal type slipper around the house
- Make-up bag // I have this bag in black and it’s held up to daily abuse for almost 5 years now. Love that you can customize it with your initials too.
- Slim card holder // I love this little card holder! I typically use this instead of a full size wallet and it makes for switching purses way easier or just when you need to grab and run into the store
- Water bottle // the only way I can drink water is if it’s super cold and this water bottle keeps the water just the way I like it!
- Pajama set // nothing feels more grown up than a matching set of pajamas
- Beaded bracelets // I love the idea of a beaded bracelet with each kiddo’s name
- Weighted blanket // a must have for Friday movie nights on the couch
- Lash serum // I have pretty short eyelashes and have heard nothing about great things about this lash serum!
- Phone case // a stylish case for something we use every day! Tons of personalization options too!